Protein Muesli Smoothie: Power Packed Recipe for Muscle Gain
The taste is the main thing that matters! This is the perfect recipe of chia seeds and banana that you can drink daily.
Chia seeds are power packed with nutrition (Chia seeds have rich nutritional profile) as they are full of proteins, fiber, phosphorus, vitamin C, omega-3 fatty acids. Chia seeds are back and rediscovered by the lovers of the healthy food.
When we soak the chia seeds in the water, they expand and become gluey. You can add the unsoaked seeds which are equivalent to the gelatinous mixture of the chia seeds.
This is the delicious recipe that adds the substance to the drink and you will feel incredibly nourished. This recipe is perfect food for the workout in the morning. For this recipe you have to soak the muesli and chia seeds in the water the night before.
- ¼ cup muesli
- 3 tablespoon of low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon soaked chia seeds
- 1 Banana
- 2 scoops of Protein powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup yogurt, rice beverages, coconut water
- The night before soak the muesli in water or milk, refrigerate overnight. To soak the chia seeds follow the same. Overnight the water and seeds become gelatinous.
- Blend the seeds with the sticky liquid
- Add the soaked muesli along with the liquid that is remaining in the bowl
- Add the remaining ingredients like honey, coconut water, banana and blend until smooth
- Add some slices of ice to the smoothie
Note: You can add any flavour of protein powder.
- Calories: 391
- Carbohydrate: 67 g
- Protein: 42 g
- Fat: 7 g