PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) governs your use of this website, http://yatindersingh.in/ (the “Website”), YAGAM FITNESS (“Business Name”) offer of products for purchase on this Website, or your purchase of products available on this Website. This Agreement includes, and incorporates by this reference, the policies and guidelines referenced below. YAGAM FITNESS reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised Agreement on this Website without any notice. YAGAM FITNESS will alert you that changes or revisions have been made by indicating on the top of this Agreement the date it was last revised. The changed or revised Agreement will be effective immediately after it is posted on this Website. Your use of the Website following the posting any such changes or of a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions. YAGAM FITNESS encourages you to review this Agreement whenever you visit the Website to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions governing use of the Website. This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with YAGAM FITNESS for other products or services. If you do not agree to this Agreement (including any referenced policies or guidelines), please immediately terminate your use of the Website. If you would like to print this Agreement, please click the print button on your browser toolbar.
- LOGIN IN/SIGN UP FACILITY USAGE BY THE CUSTOMER:
You need not register with YAGAM to simply visit and view the Website, but to access and participate in certain features of the Website, you will need to create a password-protected account (“Account”). To create an account, you must submit your name and email address through the account registration page on the Website and create a password. You will also have the ability to provide additional optional information, which is not required to register for an account but may be helpful to YAGAM in providing you with a more customized experience when using the Website. You may also register for an Account using your existing Facebook account and log-in credentials (your “Third-Party Site Password”).
You are solely responsible for safeguarding your YAGAM password and, if applicable, your Third-Party Site Password (collectively, “Passwords”) at all times and shall keep your Passwords secure at all times. You shall be solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your Account and you shall notify YAGAM immediately of any breach of security or any unauthorized use of your Account. Similarly, you shall never use another’s Account without YAGAM’s permission. You agree that you will not misrepresent yourself or represent yourself as another user of the Website and/or the Services offered through the Website.
You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that you yourself and not YAGAM will be liable for your losses, damages etc. (whether direct or indirect) caused by an unauthorized use of your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may be liable for the losses of YAGAM or others due to such unauthorized use.
An Account holder is sometimes referred to herein as a “Registered User.”
You acknowledge and agree that you shall comply with the following policies (the “Account Policies”):
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without YAGAM’s prior written authorization.
- You will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information when creating your Account and you shall maintain and update such information during the term of this Agreement so that it will remain accurate, true, current and complete.
- You shall not use any automated system, including but not limited to, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” “scrapers,” etc., to access the Website for any purpose without YAGAM’s prior written approval.
- You shall not in any manual or automated manner collect Service Professionals or Service Users information, including but not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses, copying copyrighted text, or otherwise misuse or misappropriate Website information or content, including but not limited to, use on a “mirrored”, competitive, or third party site.
- You shall not in any way that transmits more request messages to the YAGAM servers, or any server of a YAGAM subsidiary or affiliate, in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser; provided, however, that the operators of public search engines may use spiders or robots to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such material. YAGAM reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- You shall not take any action that (i) unreasonably encumbers or, in YAGAM’s sole discretion, may unreasonably encumber the Website’s infrastructure; (ii) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any third-party participation in the Website; or (iii) bypasses YAGAM’s measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable data, including without limitation, names or other Account information, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes.
- ADDITIONAL POLICIES:
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
- YAGAM OWNS OR HOLDS THE LICENSES TO ALL DATA AND MARKS ON THE WEBSITE:
- The content on the Website (exclusive of all Submitted Content), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Data”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by YAGAM. Other trademarks, names and logos on this Website are the property of their respective owners.
- Data on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. YAGAM reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Data. You agree not to use, copy, or distribute, any of the Data other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Submitted Content obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Data for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Data or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Data therein.
- YAGAM’S LICENSE TO YOU FOR THE USE OF DATA AND MARKS:
- The Website may also contain Data of other users or licensors, which you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell.
YAGAM shall act as a Law-abiding citizen and shall be charging Goods and Service Tax or any other applicable tax law in India and by entering into agreement who choose to enter into an Agreement for Service. Because state and local tax laws vary significantly by locality, you understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining your own tax reporting requirements in consultation with tax advisors, and that we cannot and do not offer tax advice to either hosts or guests. Further, you understand that YAGAM shall not be responsible or liable in any manner in relation to tax liability.
- REFUND POLICY:
All money paid by User in form of “Credits” or money shall be non-interest bearing and shall not be refunded to the User. Any amount once paid for the product/service on the website of YAGAM FITNESS shall be of non-refundable nature.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
YAGAM FITNESS ENTIRE LIABILITY, AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, IN LAW, IN EQUITY, OR OTHWERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE CONTENT AND PRODUCTS AND/OR FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT IS SOLELY LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID, LESS SHIPPING AND HANDLING, FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED VIA THE WEBSITE.
YAGAM FITNESS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE PRODUCTS IN ANY MANNER, INCLUDING LIABILITIES RESULTING FROM (1) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE CONTENT OR PRODUCTS; (2) THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR CONTENT; (3) ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE WEBSITE; OR (4) ANY LOST PROFITS YOU ALLEGE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You will release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless YAGAM FITNESS , and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of (a) this Agreement or the breach of your warranties, representations and obligations under this Agreement; (b) the Website content or your use of the Website content; (c) the Products or your use of the Products (including Trial Products); (d) any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity; (e) your violation of any provision of this Agreement; or (f) any information or data you supplied to YAGAM FITNESS. When YAGAM FITNESS is threatened with suit or sued by a third party, YAGAM FITNESS may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify YAGAM FITNESS; your failure to provide such assurances may be considered by YAGAM FITNESS to be a material breach of this Agreement. YAGAM FITNESS will have the right to participate in any defense by you of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the Website content or Products, with counsel of YAGAM FITNESS choice at its expense. YAGAM FITNESS will reasonably cooperate in any defense by you of a third-party claim at your request and expense. You will have sole responsibility to defend YAGAM FITNESS against any claim, but you must receive YAGAM FITNESS prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement or your use of the Website or Products.
- AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND:
By using this Website or ordering Products, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by this Agreement and all terms and conditions on this Website.
Force Majeure. YAGAM FITNESS will not be deemed in default hereunder or held responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, or boycott.
Cessation of Operation. YAGAM FITNESS may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cease operation of the Website and distribution of the Products.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and YAGAM FITNESS and supersedes any prior agreements pertaining to the subject matter contained herein.
Effect of Waiver. The failure of YAGAM FITNESS to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction. This Website originates from the GURUGRAM, HARYANA. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State HARYANA AND INDIA without regard to its conflict of law principles to the contrary. Neither you nor YAGAM FITNESS will commence or prosecute any suit, proceeding or claim to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, to recover damages for breach of or default of this Agreement, or otherwise arising under or by reason of this Agreement, other than in courts located in State of HARYANA. By using this Website or ordering Products, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of this Agreement. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of this Agreement and any related documents.
Statute of Limitation. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website or Products or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Waiver of Class Action Rights. BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO JOIN CLAIMS WITH THOSE OF OTHER IN THE FORM OF A CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEDURAL DEVICE. ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE ASSERTED INDIVIDUALLY.
Termination. YAGAM FITNESS reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Website and YAGAM FITNESS may, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cancel any outstanding orders for Products. If your access to the Website is terminated, YAGAM FITNESS reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access of the Website. This Agreement will survive indefinitely unless and until YAGAM FITNESS, in its sole discretion and without advance to you, to terminate it.
Domestic Use. YAGAM FITNESS makes no representation that the Website or Products are appropriate or available for use in locations outside India. Users who access the Website from outside India do so at their own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Assignment. You may not assign your rights and obligations under this Agreement to anyone YAGAM FITNESS may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE
TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- COMPLAINT/ Dispute Resolution:
If a dispute arises between you and YAGAM, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost-effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Before resorting to the filing of a formal lawsuit, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your complaints via email to the above-mentioned email id. Please include detail relating to your complaint. We will do all that is reasonably and practicably possible to assess the merits of the complaint and respond within a reasonable timeframe.
General Terms & Conditions of use for eBooks:
- Usage Rights, Third-Party Access, Duplication, Printing, Storage:
- The purchaser is granted a single, non-transferable license for his or her personal use of the E-book and all related files.
- The purchaser is not authorized to grant access to the E-book, in whole or in part, to any third party, in particular, to sublicense, to transfer, to timeshare, or to rent out the E-book.
- Making the E-book available on the Internet or in other networks, reselling the E-book, and/or any use for commercial purposes is not permitted.
- Making copies or printouts and storing a backup copy of the E-book on another device is permitted for private, personal use only. This must not give rise to third-party access.
- Inclusion of the E-book, in whole or in part, in a purchaser’s own print or online publication is not permitted.
- Copying of E-book contents is only permitted for private purposes and only in the form of excerpts.
- The above conditions also apply to any audio, video, or other files that accompany the E-book.
- Content Alteration, Third-Party Rights:
- Barring differing compelling legal obligations, the E-book may not be altered by the purchaser in form or content in any way. The purchaser is not authorized to create derivative works based on the contents of the E-book, nor to use these contents in any way that would infringe the copyrights in this material.
- Any proprietary or copyright notices, disclaimers, digital watermarks, trademarks, onscreen notices, labels, or other marks must not be removed or suppressed from the E-book in any way.
- Registration, Access Details:
- The purchaser is provided with login credentials upon registration with our website. Access to the licensed E-books is via the customer account. Registration is via e-mail address (user name) and password. Registration is only possible when all mandatory fields are completed truthfully.
- Multiple registrations are not permitted.
- The password must be kept secure by the purchaser. It must not be passed on to third parties. If a purchaser becomes aware of anything that indicates that a third party may have acquired access to his or her password or may actually be using it, the purchaser must change the password immediately or request the publisher to do so.
- The publisher makes no warranties as to continuous unlimited access to the licensed E-books.
- Disruptions or service failures cannot be ruled out.
- The publisher reserves the right to alter, expand, limit, or discontinue the environment in which E-books are made available and to remove data at any time and without further notice. The publisher accepts no liability for data losses.
- The publisher reserves the right to investigate occurrences of suspected unauthorized use or other contract violations and to take appropriate action, in particular, to deny the purchaser further access to the licensed E-books, either in full or in part, temporarily or, in case of major violations, permanently.
- Governing law, Dispute Resolution:
- This Agreement and the interpretation of its terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the India and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in India. For any technical issue or downloading issue you may contact us within 24 hours at our email id: email@example.com
- Intellectual Property Rights:
- During the term of this Agreement, User shall have no right to indicate to the public that it is an authorized Agent of the Products and to advertise (within the Territory) such Products under the trademarks, marks, and trade names that Company may adopt from time to time (“Trademarks”). User shall not alter, use or remove any Intellectual property applied to the Products. All the Intellectual properties are owned and are a property of Yagam Fitness Private Limited and YATINDER SINGH and no other party has any right or ownership in any of the IPR’s.